Jami Leigh's Photography

For as long as I can remember I have always loved taking pictures. My family always joked that I would be rich if I had all of the money I had spent on developing and printing pictures. While at ASU, I took one photography class, but never really planned on doing anything more than candid shots. Once Hunter was born my love of photography and being behind the camera was rekindled. Brandon jokes that it's like the paparazzi at our house! But my feelings are that my baby will only be 6 months and 2 days old once, 13months and 20 days old once and so on :) So I capture each day (well almost each day) in pictures. It has crossed my mind many times that I would like to pursue photography as a part-time career, but I've never known where to start. So here I am. I hope you enjoy viewing the pictures as much as I enjoy taking them.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Aniston Louise - Newborn

Baby Aniston was the perfect little model for her newborn photoshoot! She was so sweet and cuddled so good, it was kind of hard to take pictures of her because I just wanted to sit and hold her. I am so excited with how precious her pictures turned out and I can't wait to take some more and snuggle her some more!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Pictures to Enlarge

Click on any picture to see a larger copy.

Contact Me

My photo
Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States
contact me at: jamileighsphotography@yahoo.com www.jamileighsphotography.smugmug.com

Followers